- Arriva provides the local bus transport in Noord-Brabant as Bravo (Brabant Vervoert Ons).
- Breda is easily accessible by bus.
- In the Central Station you find special busplatforms.
- There’s an Arriva information desk in the OV-service shop in Breda Central Station where you can go if you have any more questions or if you want to buy a ticket with cash.
- It’s no longer possible to pay with cash on buses in the province of North Brabant. To pay for a ticket in cash, you can go to the Arriva information desk in the OV-service shop in Breda Central Station.
- For € 4.38 you can buy a ‘Stadskaartje’ (‘City ticket’) which will let you travel on the bus around Breda as much as you want on Saturday and Sunday.
Breda is also connected to the Flix Bus intercity bus network. From Breda there are buses going to many foreign destinations. More information about timetables and tickets can be found on www.flixbus.nl.
- Apart from Breda’s Central Station, there is the Breda-Prinsenbeek Station in the northwest of the city.
- Information about timetables, tickets and offers can be found on the NS website.
- Central Station is connected to the InterCity Direct. This fast train only stops in Rotterdam CS, Schiphol Airport and Amsterdam Central. This train uses the high-speed railway line. Traveling to Schiphol Airport from Breda only takes 52 minutes on the Intercity Direct. There is no longer an extra fee when traveling from Breda to Rotterdam. Additional fees for other journeys can be paid on the platform, at the OV-shop in the station or at the ticket machines.
* Plan here your international train and bus travel
* www.grenstreinbus.be show an overview of all international trains and buses between the Netherlands and Belgium.
Traveling from Belgium to Breda on public transport?
* Breda has had a direct train connection with Brussels and Antwerp.
* Line 6 from Meersel-Dreef takes you to Breda’s city centre within 20 minutes. Line 6 is well connected to the Belgian De Lijn buses.
* The FlixBus connects Breda to lots of European destinations.
Departure International buses
International buses depart from the north side of Central Station, on the Stationslaan.
How do the e-scooters work?
Are you at least 16 years old and in possession of a scooter or driver’s license? Then you are able to use an e-scooter in Breda. The costs of use vary between € 0.23 and € 0.29 per minute.
- Download the Check or GO Sharing app.
- Open the app, search where you can find a scooter nearby and reserve it.
- Pick up the scooter within 15 minutes. You can start it via the app (and park it later)
- After use, you can park the scooter on a location where bicycles/scooters are allowed to be parked within the service area (visible in the app).
- The amount used will be debited from your account.
Taxis arrive and depart both on the Belcrum (north) side and on the central side of the Central Station.
In town you find central taxi stands at the Oude Vest and the Nieuwe Prinsenkade.
The main entrance is at the Belcrum side (north side) of the station. Here is also the central hall with shops and food. Pedestrians can easily access the city centre through the station passage, Exit: Centrum
Cyclists can use the guarded bicycle storage on both sides of the station. The first 24 hours are free of charge.
Cars / Kiss & Ride
Both the Belcrum side and central side of the station have a Kiss & Ride zone.
There is a parking facility for 720 cars on the roof of Central Station. The entrance is on the Gravinnen van Nassauboulevard.
Charging cell phones
Platform 5/6 on Central Station has a ‘Street Charger’. Here, travellers can charge their cell phones.
Address of the Central Station
* Stationsplein 16 (center side)
* Gravinnen van Nassauboulevard (Belcrum / north side)
Carousel, gebruik pijltjestoetsen om te navigeren.