Six days a week, you can come here for breakfast, lunch, aperitifs, and dinner. The menu is creative and personal. Apart from the wine, beer and bread, everything is homemade with great love for the Italian food culture. From lemonade, ketchup, and pesto to patisserie. There is a compact menu that can change daily depending on the season and (local) offerings. If desired, served with a glass of matching wine. Porta Sud has room for 40 covers, with an open kitchen where you can also eat at the bar. In summer, there are two terraces, where one of which is covered in the passage.
- Every monday closed
- Every tuesday from 12:00 to 19:00
- Every wednesday from 12:00 to 19:00
- Every thursday from 12:00 to 19:00
- Every friday from 12:00 to 19:00
- Every saturday from 12:00 to 19:00
- Every sunday closed